Both e-cigarettes and traditional cigarettes many differences between them and frankly some similarities as well.
In this article we will discuss the pros and cons of both Vape and Traditional Cigarettes:
- E-Cigarettes and other e-smoking devices have far fewer health risks than a traditional combustible smoke stick.
- They are very useful for those chain smokers who have been trying to quit smoking for ages but have been very unsuccessful. These are recommended by experts and can be utilized as cessation support.
- They are not as harmful to smokers who suffer from mild cases of asthma and respiratory diseases as a traditional smoke.
- They do not release toxins in the lungs if the vape and vape juice is from high-end producers.
- They have a fewer number of toxins and more often than not, are very safe and have no traces of carcinogens and tobacco which are the main elements of traditional smoke.
- There is an increase in the risks of causing fire or burn accidents because of faulty or misused electric charges.
- The nicotine used in vape liquid may lead to many lung disorders, nervous disruption, and respiratory problems.
- If taken by underage children, they may lead up to poisoning.
- The e-cigarettes are relatively new in the market and there is little data present in the long-term side effects, the safety measures, and the hazards of long exposure to the vapors of the liquid.
While there are no true advantages of tobacco cigarettes, many smokers believe there are some, even if they are just being biased, these pros are:
- The main advantage of smoking according to smokers is the momentary relaxation and satisfaction it provides.
- All smokers tend to revolve around each other or learn from others. This feeling of